The Digital Pre-University Faculty of the RUDN-University
23. септембра, 08:00 - 30. новембра, 17:00
Digital Pre-University Faculty is an international educational programme which aims to prepare foreign students in any corner of the world for the admission at any Russian universities. The project is fully implemented with the use of online technologies.
The program has been designed to enable students to learn Russian and improve their knowledge of general education subjects up to the level, required for the admission at any Russian university.
Studying at the Digital pre-university Faculty has a number of advantages:
– schoolchildren and students can prepare for the admission at a Russian University alongside with the completion of school or bachelor’s degree without leaving their country,
– before enrollment, each student receives a free personal consultation, during which they can ask any questions they have. Additionally, professors of RUDN University hold a free trial lesson to get a student acquainted with the Russian language and the digital educational platform,
Enrollment stages of the Digital Pre-University Faculty:
– fills an application form on the web-page www.info.langrus.rudn.ru
– gets a consultation with the project coordinator.
– takes a free trial lesson with the teacher on the educational platform.
Click here for more information www.info.langrus.rudn.ru